The Clone feature will help you when you need to:
- Switch your event from your profile to one of your created pages and the other way around
- Switch the event from one page to another
- Have several events in separated dates or locations.
- Edit and publish again a past event
You find the "Clone" option after doing login to your Evensi account from www.evensi.com and under Menu (three white lines in the upper right corner) > Events created.
You find this button also from Menu > My pages. Click on the page to visualize the events listed there and then, click on the event that you want to Clone.
Then, you can:
- Place the mouse over the event and select "Clone"
- Or click on the event and then on "Clone" at the bottom menu
After you clone the event, you can switch it over a different page from the left sidebar:
Finally, remove the event that is outdated. The Remove button is next to the Clone button at the bottom event page.
Related articles: How to edit an event