During the event creation you can upload an image on the appropriate box at the top of the event editor. In case you have already published an event (or saved a draft), you can add or update the cover image by editing the event.
- Go to Dashboard.
- Click on the arrow at the right of the event row.
- Click on Edit.
- Go on the Menu (the three dots next to the profile name, on the top right).
- Click on Profile.
- Click on Created events or Pages (in case that your event is associated with a page).
- Click Edit or the pencil icon, in the event you want to update.
Simply click on the cover image section to add a new image. You can upload it directly from your computer and resize it in order to select which part of the image you would like to use as a cover for your event.
Please take into account that the cover image will also be used in our Weekly Newsletters and for ads (in case of a promoted event), so it’s highly recommended following a few best practices.
The best cover image is:
- .jpg or .png extension
- at least 750px wide
- 16:9 aspect ratio
- 6MB max weight
- The cover image should not be a flyer. If you would like, you can add flyers or further pictures within the description field.
If you need extra help, please contact us at email@example.com.